As per the latest information available ,Apple has made significant changes to its Latest Health App On iOS. The updated health will have caffeine monitoring and distance tracking features. These changes will be applicable with the upcoming iOS 8 operating system.The special motion tracking hardware inside the device will monitor the movements and act as perfect data source. The measurements are quite accurate and precise. Let us try to find more about the updated health app from Apple and what the benefits that are involved are.
Latest Health App On iOS: It Comes With Amazing Health Tabs
- One of the most interesting and probably best features of this app is the availability of different tabs. It becomes a lot easier to tap on the tab as per requirement and such options make this app quite user friendly.
- Another reason why this is being considered as one of the best health app is because the steps counter records the movement without connecting to any third party apps. This is possible because of M7 processor presence which directly calculates the step movement and feeds the data into the app.
All Measurements Are Quite Accurate
- Another most amazing feature about this app is that the measurements are quite accurate. Moreover users can see data for different timings and data. It helps in analyzing the overall performance and one can easily improve the activity as per requirement.
- You can have entire week’s data on your screen which is a great relief as there are many health apps which do not provide such facility. This app also allows its users to sort data by day, week, month and year. You can also delete the data as per your choice and reset everything to zero so that you can start with new measurements.
- Check this out Apple iWatch release date may be early 2015 .
The Caffeine Monitoring Is The Latest Feature Of This App
- Apart from the nutritional intake, you can also track the caffeine intake. Till now there were separate apps for caffeine intake that were available but this time Apple has made this feature available within this app. It clearly means that other app owners have to integrate their app with iOS 8 as early as possible.
- Apart from so many amazing features, iOS health app will play a key role when the company will launch its fitness tracking watch. The entire user interface is cool and funky and comes with colorful fonts.
Every feature has been discussed above is designed after proper research and apart from these features some more functions include nutrition monitoring, sleep monitoring, medications, lab results and diagnostic record keeping. You can say it is like one stop shop health app and can help you monitor every aspect related to the improvement of individual’s health.
As per recent press statements issued by Apple the company is going to take health apps very seriously and all the upcoming iOS versions will have significant space for health apps. There could be another reason behind this importance and that is due to Samsung’s rising market share in this segment.